Friday, May 25, 2012

Photography!!!


Pictures!! I love taking pics!! I saw this idea of course on Pinterest and decided I had to try it out. So while my 2 yr old was still sleeping I did a little photo shoot with my little guy! Of course he didn't cooperate like I anticipated but I have an idea of what I want. I am also getting excited about taking photos of a close friend who is preggers. We have so many ideas we want to try. I am also headed back to Ks in about a week and plan on taking lots of pics of the family. I can't wait!! 
My husband recently got me a nice camera and I am excited to see what I can do with it. As of now I am using Picasa and Picmonkey to edit my photos but I am thinking about buying one of the photoshops. If anyone has any suggestions I would love it. I need to know how easy photoshop is to navigate and all that good stuff.  Well hopefully I get some good photos in the next few months and I will definitely be sharing them with all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment