Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Getting Started.

Ok, So I am playing around with the design and it's already a little more time consuming than I thought. So for now what you see is what you get. It was hard coming up with a name but Forever Young seems fitting for a couple of reasons; First, I am going to be 30 in 23 days!!! and I still can't believe it!! I sure don't feel 30 and plus after 2 kids I still feel and half the time act like a kid (nothing wrong with that). Second, I just had a conversation via text about where the time has gone and being a little confused about the whole number thing? lol (Love ya Erin:) So that is also what you get for now.
 So I guess I will basically be posting on my everyday adventures; food, crafts, photos, kiddos, annoyances;) and anything else that comes to my mind!
So I am hoping that not only do I get my closest friends to follow but also anyone with similar interest!! Hopefully I don't annoy people to much. Lol
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment