Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Not so guilty pleasure??

Special K Cracker Chips!! Yummy!!      
Since I have been desperately trying to loose this baby weight after my second child (by the way I only have 14lbs to go!! WOOT WOO!! I gained 56! Eeek!) I am trying to eat a little healthier and at the same time trying to still enjoy some  of the things I love, like potato chips! So on one of my weekly trips to Wally World I found these in the cracker isle and decided to give them a try. And the verdict is... they are delicious!!!  I could probably eat the whole box!!
So here are the facts:
Calories 110 (Calories from fat 20)
Total Fat 2.5
Serving Size 30 chips!!!
Servings per container 3.5

Now I really don't know anything else about the carbs and sodium and all that stuff, so if these are actually bad for me please do not spoil it for me quiet yet!! Every time I need a little snack I just grab a hand full which I know is not the 30 chip serving size. I also like these with salsa which I think isn't bad for you either.  So if you are looking for a little healthier snack I would definitely recommend picking up a box or two!! (I got sea salt but they also have many other flavors).                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment