Thursday, May 17, 2012

My favorite day of the week!!

Not sure what it is about Thursdays but ever since I was a kid I have always loved Thursdays! Maybe cause it's only one day till the weekend? And plus I feel like the best tv is always on Thursdays. By the way is anyone else as excited as I am about the season finale of Grey's? (I really hope Derrick doesn't die) I did see Dr. Bailey on a talk show and she said that they were gonna loose one of the main characters:( Maybe this just means someone is leaving and not dying. That was the case on Criminal Minds last night. On the previews it said they were loosing one of the team members. So I just assumed someone died. But instead someone is just leaving the team (go figure). I guess I will just have to wait and see about Grey's....
So today after my great workout I rushed home bc my friend Heather and her daughter were coming over for a play date!! When Heather arrived she came bearing a gift!! So like any housewives would do on a Thursday afternoon we finished the bottle of red wine I had and started on the tasty bottle Heather brought over. It was just nice enough in the shade to tolerate being outside. But with the Tx summer fast approaching this may not be the case for long.

Relaxing outside was short lived bc our crazy girls weren't having it! They wanted to come inside!? What kind of kids don't want to play outside? Silly girls. So inside we went. Heather had to leave earlier then expected cause her husband was locked out of the house(opps). But all is good, both babies are sleeping, i'm finishing my glass of wine, and now I wait for the hubby to get off work and the finale of Grey's.
Oh, how I love Thursdays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment