Wednesday, August 29, 2012


SLACKING!!!
I knew this blog thing wouldn't be easy! Sometimes life just gets a little to busy to sit down and stare at a computer for too long. So since my last post summer has basically came and gone:( During that time I took a trip to Kansas to celebrate my big 3-0!! My husband left for 3wks and my niece came to Texas to keep us company while he was gone for 2wks.  My in-laws also came to Texas at the beginning of August to visit and meet their newest grandson!! I swear time just keeps speeding up every year. 
My little Tucker man is getting so big!!
Monga Ennis and June Bug (June calls all her grandma's Monga?)
Been taking pics of my pregnant friend every few weeks!! I'll have to share the others I have taken of her. I swear her belly is barley growing!! I can't wait till this little guy is born!!

Fun things to come!!!
Although I took a little bit of a hiatus doesn't mean that I have stopped crafting and cooking away. I have so many things that I want to share. Especially some fun easy recipes for fall, a few new wreaths, a rag quilt and some fun pics that I have been taking of my kiddos!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment