Saturday, September 8, 2012



The Best Meal Ever!!!
(According to my husband)
This meal is so easy that everyone should try it at least once. I first came across something similar when a friend of mine served this at her daughters bday party. 
Every Monday my daughter has gymnastics till 6:45 and by the time we get home and I cook something it is always so late. So I figured why not just throw something in the crock pot and have it ready when we get home. So the first thing I did was search good ole pinterest. Of course the choices were endless but I picked one that was similar to the one my friend made. Here is the one I chose;
http://millerfamilyorganizer.blogspot.com/2012/02/slow-cooker-salsa-chicken.html  
The only thing I did differently was add a can of drained black beans and drained can of corn. We usually eat it with tortilla chips or tortillas. You could put this stuff with just about anything and it would still be good.

Chicken Salsa

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (I thaw mine)
1 cup salsa
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 packet taco seasoning
1/2 cup sour cream
1 can (drained) black beans
1 can (drained) corn

Place thawed chicken in bottom of crock pot. And then just start pouring all ingredients in except for sour cream. I kinda stir mine up just a little. Make sure chicken stays at the bottom. Cook on high for 4 hours. Right before you are about to serve shred chicken with two forks and stir in sour cream. You can eat with tortillas or tortillas chips and enjoy!!




1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you liked it! I'm loving your additions, I'll have to try that next time too.

    ReplyDelete